Where? : Take Maalo Rd. (583) up the hills all the way to it ending at the small parking lot. This is the viewing point of the falls.
Google Map Link
What? : One of the most beautiful waterfalls on the island of Kauai, parking is just at the viewing point.
When? : Year round
Due note 1: During mid-day parking lot can be full.
Due note 2: If you plan to hike down the cliff do not bring flipflops !
My thoughts: this is indeed a very nice waterfall, it was fun coming here even for a short time.
Links to more Blogs on Hawaii:
- Maui – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Big Island – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Kauai - Island Visit and Trip Planning
- Kauai - Queen's Bath
- Kauai - Hanalei Beach
- Kauai - Turtle Cave
- Kauai - Wailua Falls
- Kauai - Poipu Beach
- Kauai - Sealodge Beach
- Kauai - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Kauai - Anini Beach and Kalihikai Park
Post a Comment