Where? : From Poipu main traffic circle take Poipu road east for 1.1 miles and turn right into Hoowili Rd.
Google Map Link
What? : A beautiful beach on the south shore of Kauai.
When? : year round
Due note: Try to come early, mid-day it is difficult to find parking spot. This is a clouded beach.
My thoughts: We enjoy spending half a day at this beach, snorkeling and having fun, there are picnic tables and shade under the trees.
Links to more Blogs on Hawaii:
- Maui – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Big Island – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Kauai - Island Visit and Trip Planning
- Kauai - Queen's Bath
- Kauai - Hanalei Beach
- Kauai - Turtle Cave
- Kauai - Wailua Falls
- Kauai - Poipu Beach
- Kauai - Sealodge Beach
- Kauai - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Kauai - Anini Beach and Kalihikai Park
Post a Comment