Where? : Unique tide pool on the north section of Princeville Kauai.
What? : The pool is a large sinkhole surrounded by Lava rocks and depending on the tide and wave it is allowing ocean water to get inside.
When? : Year round
Due note 1: Very nice place to visit, recommended early morning or late afternoon (nice sunset view) where there are less people. You will also have parking spots at the very small trailhead parking lot.
Due note 2: you should park in small lot in Kapiolani Loop Rd. (only 13 legal parking spaces), do not park where it is not allowed! your car will get towed.
Links to more Blogs on Hawaii:
- Maui – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Big Island – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Kauai - Island Visit and Trip Planning
- Kauai - Queen's Bath
- Kauai - Hanalei Beach
- Kauai - Turtle Cave
- Kauai - Wailua Falls
- Kauai - Poipu Beach
- Kauai - Sealodge Beach
- Kauai - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Kauai - Anini Beach and Kalihikai Park