Where? : Located at the north section of Kauai at the small and nice town of Hanalei.
What? : Two mile long bay of a sandy beach at the north of Kauai. Excellent place to spend the day on the beach, swim, serf, Kayak and many other activities. Excellent sunset location.
When? : year round
Due note: Sometimes it will be difficult to find a parking space at the small beach parking lot, drive around and park where it is legal.
My thoughts: We were sleeping nearby and visit this beach many times, enjoying all what the small Hanalei town has to offer.
Links to more Blogs on Hawaii:
- Maui – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Big Island – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Kauai - Island Visit and Trip Planning
- Kauai - Queen's Bath
- Kauai - Hanalei Beach
- Kauai - Turtle Cave
- Kauai - Wailua Falls
- Kauai - Poipu Beach
- Kauai - Sealodge Beach
- Kauai - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Kauai - Anini Beach and Kalihikai Park