Where? : Located at the north side of Kauai, at Princeville ocean cliffs.
Google Map Link
What? : A nice hidden secluded beach nested within cliffs.
When? : Year round
My thoughts: I really like the hike to this beach in the dance rain forest, it was like discovering it for the first time, I was the only one there and spend long time on the rocks watching the crabs.
Links to more Blogs on Hawaii:
- Maui – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Big Island – Overview, Visit Planning and Tips
- Kauai - Island Visit and Trip Planning
- Kauai - Queen's Bath
- Kauai - Hanalei Beach
- Kauai - Turtle Cave
- Kauai - Wailua Falls
- Kauai - Poipu Beach
- Kauai - Sealodge Beach
- Kauai - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Kauai - Anini Beach and Kalihikai Park
Post a Comment