A popular beach at warm summer days, a large lagune and excellent hiking starting point into the surrounding hills and old WW2 bunkers.
rive across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco and take the Alexander Ave exit (Exit 442). Turn left following signs to Marin Headlands via Bunker Road. Pass through the Baker Barry Tunnel continue driving past the Marin Headlands Visitors Center to Rodeo Lagoon parking.
- Highway 1, San Francisco to Fort Bragg – A Trip Planner
- Golden Gate NRA, Marin Headlands - Visit Planning
- Golden Gate Bridge View Vista Point North
- Golden Gate NRA, Rodeo Beach
- Golden Gate NRA, Battery Kirby Beach
- Golden Gate NRA, Tennessee Valley
- Golden Gate NRA, Point Bonita Lighthouse
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Mount Tamalpais State Park